FAN EXPERIENCE PACKAGES NOW AVAILABLE
FOR WINTER HOCKEY AT BOARDWALK HALL
Packages Are Reserved on a First Come, First Served Basis
Atlantic City, NJ – As host of four AHL Albany Devils games and the 2013 ECAC Hockey Men’s Championship, Boardwalk Hall will be charging away with exciting games of ice hockey this winter. To celebrate hockey fever in Atlantic City, hockey fans, clubs, and youth organizations will have the opportunity to purchase exclusive fan experience packages which will allow them to become part of the action on game day.
The fan experience packages consist of the following options:
· Rink of Dreams: Skate on the same ice as the pros! Play a hockey game or enjoy skating with friends, family and co-workers during your own private ice time. Call for availability. (Minimum of 100 tickets purchased)
· National Anthem: Participate in an essential part of any live hockey game! All eyes will be on you as you perform the National Anthem in front of our audience. (Minimum of 50 tickets purchased)
· Future Stars: An up-close and exciting fan experience that allows your youth hockey team to stand with the players as the National Anthem is performed. Only available for the 2013 ECAC Men’s Hockey Championship. (Minimum of 50 tickets purchased)
· Benchwarmers: Best seats in the house! Sit on the team benches during pre-game player warm-ups. Only available for the 2013 ECAC Men’s Hockey Championship. (Minimum of 50 tickets purchased):
· Pre-Game or Intermission Performance: Maybe you’re the next American Idol but don’t want to sing the anthems. We’ve got just the thing for you! You or your group can perform pre-game, or during one of the two intermissions at any of our winter hockey games. (Minimum of 50 tickets purchased)
· Box It Up: Ever want to see what it is like to get sent to the penalty box? Now you and three of your friends can when you watch the warm-ups from the penalty box. (Minimum of 25 tickets purchased)
· Fan Tunnel: Imagine giving professional and college hockey players high fives as they are announced during the pre-game ceremonies. The fan tunnel makes this possible for your group to get up close and personal with the players as they enter the ice. (Minimum of 25 tickets purchased)
· Color Guard: An outstanding opportunity for boys/girl scouts, military, or other civic organizations to present the colors during the National Anthem. (Minimum of 25 tickets purchased)
· Table on Concourse: Set up a table for your organization right on our concourse. (hand out material, get your name out there, sell things through order forms) (Minimum of 25 tickets purchased)
Fan experience packages will be sold on a first come, first served basis and are available for any of the four AHL Albany Devils games Sunday, November 25, Sunday, January 13, Sunday, January 20, and Sunday, February 24 or during the 2013 ECAC Men’s Hockey Championship Friday, March 22 and Saturday, March 23, unless specifically noted.
A special fundraising option will also be available to nonprofit or scout groups who are raising money for their particular causes. They will be able to purchase a block of tickets at the group rate, resell them at face value, and keep the difference for their organization.
Smaller groups of ten or more people will also be able to take advantage of specialized rates for any winter hockey game at Boardwalk Hall. For the AHL games, groups can purchase tickets for $16 per person for the lower bowl and $11 per person for the upper bowl. For the 2013 ECAC Hockey Men’s Championship, group tickets are priced at $21 per person for the lower bowl and $16 per person for the upper bowl. Another unique deal available to any hockey fan is our Top Shelf Package which includes tickets to all four AHL Albany Devils games and the 2013 ECAC Hockey Men’s Championship games at Boardwalk Hall. This package can be purchased for $172 for the first two rows on the ice, $120 for a lower bowl seat, or $93 for an upper bowl seat.
You don’t have to have a large group to take advantage of fun fan opportunities during the winter hockey games at Boardwalk Hall! All games will be full of special deals, fun games, intermission contests, and more!
The hockey season will kick off at Boardwalk Hall Sunday, November 25 at 4 p.m when the AHL Albany Devils will face off against the Wilkes Barre/Scranton Penguins. Ticket holders to this game will have the opportunity to purchase one dollar hot dogs, participate in crowd activities such as t-shirt tosses, take part in a Chuck-a-Puck game between periods and much more! NHL New Jersey Devils Alumnus, Grant Marshall, will also be on site to sign autographs before the start of the game and during the first intermission. Marshall spent five seasons (2003-2008) in the Devils organization before retiring in the 2007-2008 season and was a member of the 2003 Stanley Cup Championship Team. This ticket also offers fans a double header game as college hockey will commence immediately after the Devils game with the Stockton Ospreys.
To reserve a fan experience package listed above, the top shelf package, or a group ticket block, please call (609) 348-7023. Tickets for the AHL Albany Devils games as well as the 2013 ECAC Men’s Hockey Championship can be purchased at the Boardwalk Hall Box Office, all Ticketmaster locations by calling 800-736-1420 or at ticketmaster.com. For more information, visit www.boardwalkhall.com.
The AHL Albany Devils series will be presented by the Atlantic City Convention & Visitors Authority along with Caesars Atlantic City, and the 2013 ECAC Men’s Hockey Championship will be presented once again by the Atlantic City Convention & Visitors Authority.